Note: See About Us for other FONB documents.
- North Bruny Background and Future Directions Plan (PDF) – FONB, 2016
- Aquaculture information
- Additional planning documents, development applications, appeals etc.
- Geological report on Kelly’s Point Boulder Spit and Geological map – Bill Cromer and Chris Sharples, 2007, prepared for FONB.
- The Possibility of Limestone Deposits on North Bruny Island – G. Everade, 1950 (external page).
go to link Birds
- Environmental Weeds at Dennes Point (PDF) – Information and priorities (April 2017). Contains links to further information about weed identification and management.
Note – for additional documents and resources relating to the Kelly’s Point Heritage Trail, see Heritage Trail page.
- Heritage Report – Kelly’s Farm (PDF) – TasArc, October 2014, prepared for FONB.
- Aboriginal Heritage Significance Assessment – Kelly’s Point and Cap de la Sortie (PDF) – Don Ransom and Greg Lehman, 2016, prepared for FONB.
- Heritage Australia entry on Bruny Island
- Bruny Island history (Please note, there is interesting information on this page, but it is not the official Bruny Ferry website, a link to the official page can be found on our Links Page.)
- Bruny Island Historical Society (History Room at Alonnah)
- Bligh Museum of Pacific Exploration (Adventure Bay)
- John Wardle, Architect, – takes his team to Bruny to build farm equipment, The Australian, 2014 (external page).
North Bruny on LISTmap – on the Tasmanian Government’s Land Information System you can access aerial photography and plenty of other map-based data about North Bruny Island.