http://evalfor.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed Dennes Point Heritage Trail
The following reports were commissioned by Friends of North Bruny during planning for the Dennes Point Heritage Trail.
- Geological report on Kelly’s Point Boulder Spit and Geological map – Bill Cromer and Chris Sharples, 2007, prepared for FONB.
- Heritage Report – Kelly’s Farm (PDF) – TasArc, October 2014, prepared for FONB.
- Aboriginal Heritage Significance Assessment – Kelly’s Point and Cap de la Sortie (PDF) – Don Ransom and Greg Lehman, 2016, prepared for FONB.
follow link Aquaculture
- FONB Call for Moratorium on Industrial Finfish Expansion around North Bruny, (15.08.17)
- Press Release, Marine Protection Tasmania – 14 August 2017
- ‘Lessons From Under the Net’, briefing for FONB by Gerad Castles on Aquaculture (11.02.17)
- Presentation at FONB public meeting, Dennes Point, by Huon Aquaculture (11.02.17)
- Your Marine Values Document, for IMAS (2013)
http://lstyle.sk/nase-sluzby/laserova-dermatologia/laserovy-peeling-smoothpeel/ Dennes Point Lane – Resource Management and Planning Tribunal Appeal, Strategy Response draftdocumentation
- 119-15P Statement of Evidence – Watson May 2016
- 119-15P Statement of Evidence – Clement May 2016
- Aboriginal Heritage Significance – statements by Ransom and Lehman